Da Vinci Code Quest

I participated in the Da Vinci Code Quest on Google. It was fun. I am not a finalist. On the final puzzle day I started an hour late (2pm eastern). I had a couple of puzzles left which I solved easily. I was hoping they would be really difficult so that I would have a chance to finish in the top ten thousand, but no dice. It seemed like the last 3 puzzles were pretty easy to me, which was somewhat of a dissappointment since the puzzle difficulty had been increasing till that point. So it was a good experience. The puzzles were fun and challenging at times. They showed off features of Google and also previews of Da Vinci Code, but in the not so horribly intrusive style that Google has mastered. It was a little dissappointing that I won't be getting the cool cyrptex replica and be a part of the final puzzle. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Comments

Popular Posts