Damned Tax Day

I'm tired of being poor. I want to live in a dome house with windmills and solar panels raising my own food. I'd still have to pay property taxes, I suppose. I could have a truffle farm. That would be nice. Fungus for $300 / ounce. So, who's gonna front me? It only takes 6-10 years for truffle trees to produce truffles. Any good bank should see the return on investment in that. Just pay for 6 years of farming with no return risking that the trees might not even produce and then you'll get your loan paid off. If I could innoculate pear or walnut trees, I'd get a second crop from the trees themselves. Maybe I could sell it to the government as a project to revitalize WV and bring in alternative industry in a creative way. Nah. I'd much rather have a private investor. Oh well, I should just quit daydreaming a write some more code. Today I'm not living the dream.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Or, ya know, start your own software company.

--Mike.

Popular Posts