Everyone move to Petersburg

I've decided that I need about 5000 more people to move to Petersburg, WV. That way there'd be about enough to pay in to the sewage bill to lower the cost for everyone. Right now it's about 3 times the cost of the water bill and is based on my water bill. If that toilet accidentally runs for a while, I'm paying through the nose, like this last month. So, since I'm the center of the universe and everyone would be better off in Petersburg anyways, move here to lower my sewage bill. Thank you. It's really an idyllic community other than that anyways. A beautiful valley with an excellent school system, a small hospital, strong religious ties and the best dentists anywhere. Heck, if 5000 more people came, they'd probably put in a movie theater and a Wall-Mart, maybe even an Olive Garden and I wouldn't have to go to Moorefield for some of those things.

Comments

Mike Bond said…
Perhaps you should just move out of petersburg. Love the airport down there, but ... yeah. Love the airport down there :).
Mountain Wizard said…
It's a beautiful valley with one of the best latin themed restaurants I've eaten at (Lillian's) and it has slurpees (which I know Morgantown doesn't have). Also, the people in Morgantown are generally nice (as anywhere in WV), but it seems when you get to the smaller communities, that niceness is just ramped up a bit. Maybe I just relate better having grown up here, I don't know. I'm just at ease here like no where else. I can't really explain it. There are some things that I've given up for that feeling. I guess being surrounded by family and close to Mom & Dad doesn't hurt either.

Popular Posts